Randall Atkinson Memorial Academic Scholarships
The CPFF Foundation is proud to announce a scholarship program named after CPFF leader and mentor Randy Atkinson. The foundation was started under his presidency and his impact on Colorado’s fire fighters will never be forgotten. The CPFF Foundation will be offering ten scholarships of $1500 each for the 2018 – 2019 academic school year. The scholarship program is designated for the children of all members of the CPFF.
The application period for 2018 – 2019 is closed!
- Applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member in good standing of the Colorado Professional Fire Fighters Association.
- Applicants must be entering an institution of higher learning (Junior College, College, University or Technical/Trade School) in the Fall of 2018 or Spring of 2019. The applicant may also be a current student of an institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must submit a completed application (attached), resume, his/her transcripts, two letters of recommendation and a 1-2 page, single spaced essay answering the question “How do you see yourself contributing to the community in the future?”.
- The completed application, resume, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and essay must be combined into a single .pdf document and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications not submitted on a single .pdf document will be disqualified.
- Deadline to submit applications is on July 15, 2018.
Scholarship Committee – The board of directors of the CPFF Foundation