Randall Atkinson Memorial Academic Scholarships
The CPFF Foundation is proud to announce a scholarship program named after CPFF leader and mentor Randy Atkinson. The foundation was started under his presidency and his impact on Colorado’s fire fighters will never be forgotten. The CPFF Foundation will be offering ten scholarships of $1000 each for the 2017 – 2018 academic school year. The scholarship program is designated for the children of all members of the CPFF.
The application period for 2017 – 2018 is now open!
- Applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member in good standing of the Colorado Professional Fire Fighters Association.
- Applicants must be entering an institution of higher learning (Junior College, College, University or Technical/Trade School) in the Fall of 2017 or Spring of 2018. The applicant may also be a current student of an institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must submit a completed application (attached), resume, his/her transcripts, two letters of recommendation and a 1-2 page, single spaced essay titled “The Firefighter’s Role in the Community and our Country”. The completed application, resume, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and essay must be combined into a single .pdf document and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications not submitted on a single .pdf document will be disqualified.
- Deadline to submit applications is on July 15, 2017.
Scholarship Committee – The board of directors of the CPFF Foundation